Become part of an innovative trans-disciplinary care team! As a Certified Home Health Aide, you will provide personal care services to patients in our Skilled Home Health line of service in the Sonoma County area. Bilingual Spanish-speaking a plus, but not required.
By the Bay Health set the standard for hospice in the U.S. by emphasizing the role of the patient in making important medical decisions. Our spectrum of home-based services now includes Skilled Home Health Care, Palliative Care, Adult Hospice Care and Pediatric Care. Our team approach strives to address practical, social, emotional and spiritual aspects of care, with the goal to maximize quality of life for our patients, caregivers and families.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Assists home care patients with personal care, transfers in and out of bed, ambulation, and with use of the bedpan
- Plans, shops and prepares nutritionally sound meals and/or special diets as ordered by the physician
- Assists with medications that are ordinarily self-administered
- Assists with prescribed exercises which patients and home health aides have been taught by appropriate health personnel
- Reports changes in the patient’s condition and needs
- Documents care of patient on appropriate forms
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Completion of an approved Home Health Aide training program.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current CPR certificate
- Current certification to practice as a Home Health Aide in the State of California.
- Current California Driver’s License and automobile insurance that meets State of California requirements, if driving a car.
This full-time position offers competitive pay, generous benefits and a supportive work environment as well as a $1000 sign on bonus
|Job Category||Skilled Home Health Care|