- Coping with Loss When a Loved One Dies (BTBH): English • Spanish
- Books for Grieving Adults (BTBH)
- Coping with Grief and Loss During the Holidays (BTBH)
- Online Grief Support (Good Grief)
- Widow support Soaring Spirits International
- Using Art as a Coping Tool in Grief (BTBH)
Videos of Children's Grief Books Being Read Aloud
- NEW! The Rabbit Listened (written by Cori Doerrfeld) BTBH Community Grief Counselor, Kelly Brown, reads.
- NEW! The Memory Box (written by Joanna Rowland) BTBH Community Grief Counselor, Kelly Brown, reads.
- The Goodbye Book (written by Todd Parr) BTBH Community Grief Counselor, Kelly Brown, reads.
- The Invisible String (written by Patrice Karst) BTBH Community Grief Counselor, Kelly Brown, reads.
Children & Teens
- Helping Children Cope with Loss (BTBH booklet)
- Teen Grief Book (BTBH) This innovative workbook was written with the help of grieving teenagers and includes the activities they found most useful in coping with the loss of a loved one. To order a print copy, send us a message using our Contact Us Form and be sure to select “Order Teen Grief Book” from the drop-down menu titled “General Information.”
- Books for Grieving Children & Teens
- Supporting Grieving Children During the Holidays (BTBH)
- Art With Heart (Eluna Network)
- 10 Tips for Talking to Kids About Death (What’s Your Grief)
- The Dougy Center (website) A national center for grieving children and families
- Your Friend is Grieving: Tips for Supporting Them (booklet – The Dougy Center)
- Children, Teens & Suicide Loss (e-book – The Dougy Center)
- National Alliance for Grieving Children
- Sesame Street: Helping Kids Grieve (Sesame Street)
Self-Care While Grieving
- Caring for Yourself (BTBH)
- Link to Videos for Self-compassion (Dr. Kristen Neff)
- Body Scan Meditation (Greater Good in Action)
- Griever’s Steps for Self-care Through Covid-19 (Soaring Spirits)