Do you thrive in a team-based environment? As a Clinical Coordinator, you will provide critical administrative support to our hospice care teams in our Larkspur office. You will assist Clinical Team Managers by running EPIC reports, gathering data, maintaining calendars and scheduling shadow visits for new employees, fellows and students.
By the Bay Health set the standard for hospice in the U.S. by emphasizing the role of the patient in making important medical decisions. Our spectrum of home-based services now includes Skilled Home Health Care, Palliative Care, Adult Hospice Care and Pediatric Care. Our team approach strives to address practical, social, emotional and spiritual aspects of care, with the goal to maximize quality of life for our patients, caregivers and families.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- In collaboration with and under the direction of the Director, collaborate with the Clinical Team Managers to run EPIC reports to collect and track metrics in alignment with the program goals and needs.
- Perform audits, gather and submit program performance data and/or findings to CTM’s And Director as requested
- Maintains program calendars and schedules including staffing schedules, orientation and onboarding calendars.
- Responsible for scheduling shadow visits in collaboration with HR and other departments for new employees, fellows, students
- Maintain regular communication with the Hospice CTM’s and clinical Directors to review workflows, processes and priorities.
- Participates in agency and community programs as requested to promote professional growth and understanding of hospice care.
- Develops and maintains tracking tools to assist the management team in achieving program goals.
- Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two years’ experience providing administrative support to a mid-level or senior manager.
- Excellent technical proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Exceptional organizational skills.
|Job Category||Administrative Jobs|