Grief support is an integral part of our hospice care services. As a Bereavement Administrative Coordinator you would provide administrative coordination to the Bereavement Programs in compliance with organization policies and procedures and applicable laws and regulations.
By the Bay Health set the standard for hospice in the U.S. by emphasizing the role of the patient in making important medical decisions. Our spectrum of home-based services now includes Skilled Home Health Care, Palliative Care, Adult Hospice Care and Pediatric Care. Our team approach strives to address practical, social, emotional and spiritual aspects of care, with the goal to maximize quality of life for our patients, caregivers and families.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor clinical information system (CIS) daily reports and clinician communications and coordinate daily BV risk and early outreach call assignments in compliance with agency policy and protocols
- Prepare, monitor and coordinate multiple tracking tools, logs and evaluations and maintain administrative and customer service compliance for group registrations and community in-services
- Responsible for coordinating DocuSign BV documents, obtaining signatures, tracking and scanning electronic consents for counselors in DocuSign
- Responsible for accurately providing services information to callers to the BV department, including general protocols for utilizing BV counseling, grief crisis community support and with locating, providing referrals to out of state bereaved family members, as appropriate. Consult with Bereavement Services Manager as needed.
- Responsible for coordinating weekly process of time of death documentation; prepare mailings, and update bereaved charts in Clinical Information System (CIS).
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
|Job Category||Administrative Jobs|