Want to join the growing trend of home-based health care? As a full time or part-time Physical Therapist for our Skilled Home Health department in Marin County, you will provide evaluation and therapeutic services in the home under a plan of treatment. Care is directed at rehabilitation to maximum potential as well as promotion of independence and adaptation to disability. Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred but not required.
By the Bay Health set the standard for hospice in the U.S. by emphasizing the role of the patient in making important medical decisions. Our spectrum of home-based services now includes Skilled Home Health Care, Palliative Care, Adult Hospice Care and Pediatric Care. Our team approach strives to address practical, social, emotional and spiritual aspects of care, with the goal to maximize quality of life for our patients, caregivers and families.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Evaluates patient care needs on admission and on an on-going basis
- Plans and coordinates the treatment program based on the patient assessment and consultation with the physician
- Implements the treatment plan and makes revisions as required, under the physicians plan of treatment:
- Notifies physician and other appropriate Agency personnel of changes in the patient’s condition:
- Documents patient assessment and on-going care concisely according to Agency policy and standards of practice:
- Current California license in Physical Therapy.
- Current California Driver’s License and automobile insurance that meets State of California requirements, if driving a car.
- One year experience in healthcare setting.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current California Driver’s License and automobile insurance that meets State of California requirements.
|Job Category||Skilled Home Health Care|