Wanted: multi-tasker with strong organization and people skills. As a Home Health Aide Scheduler for our Larkspur team, you will be responsible for assignment of home health aide services in compliance with organization policies and procedures and applicable laws and regulations. This is a full time position, working 5 days a week, including Saturday’s.
By the Bay Health set the standard for hospice in the U.S. by emphasizing the role of the patient in making important medical decisions. Our spectrum of home-based services now includes Skilled Home Health Care, Palliative Care, Adult Hospice Care and Pediatric Care. Our team approach strives to address practical, social, emotional and spiritual aspects of care, with the goal to maximize quality of life for our patients, caregivers and families.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Schedules and maintains appointments through computerized scheduling program.
- Adjust the home health aide assignments whenever indicated to accommodate changing needs.
- Demonstrate an understanding of all By the Bay Health Home Health Aide services.
- Communicate daily with patients, families, and/or case managers regarding scheduled visits.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience performing clerical/administrative tasks in a healthcare setting or related position preferred.
- 2+ years administrative experience in a healthcare setting
- Superb communication, interpersonal, and multi-tasking skills
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Experience using an Electronic Medical Record system
|Job Category||Administrative Jobs|