Provide support for Skilled Home Health patients receiving critical care in the comfort of their own home. As a Physical Therapy Assistant in Marin County, you will assist in the implementation of the rehabilitative plan of care under the direction and supervision of a qualified physical therapist in accordance with the Plan of Care.
By the Bay Health set the standard for hospice in the U.S. by emphasizing the role of the patient in making important medical decisions. Our spectrum of home-based services now includes Skilled Home Health Care, Palliative Care, Adult Hospice Care and Pediatric Care. Our team approach strives to address practical, social, emotional and spiritual aspects of care, with the goal to maximize quality of life for our patients, caregivers and families.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Under the supervision of the physical therapist, assists in evaluation and development of the rehabilitative plan of care and in periodic re-evaluation as indicated.
- Completes visits in a timely manner and in accordance with agency policies.
- Promotes personal safety and a safe environment for clients and coworkers.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Documents care of patient on appropriate forms.
- Performs job in compliance with agency policies and procedures and professional and community standards.
- One year’s experience in a health care setting preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Current California license in Physical Therapy Assistant.
- Current California Driver’s License and automobile insurance that meets State of California requirements, if driving a car.
|Job Category||Skilled Home Health Care|