$5,000 Signing Bonus! Great part-time or full-time opportunity to join our Skilled Home Health team in San Mateo County as an RN Case Manager. This position offers competitive pay, generous benefits and a supportive work environment as well as a generous signing bonus. You will be responsible for case management of a selected group of patients and for the coordination of home health care services for them. As an RN Case Manager, you may also provide skilled nursing care including assessments and interventions in the home under a plan of treatment. This position can be either part-time or full-time.
By the Bay Health set the standard for hospice in the U.S. by emphasizing the role of the patient in making important medical decisions. Our spectrum of home-based services now includes Skilled Home Health Care, Palliative Care, Adult Hospice Care and Pediatric Care. Our team approach strives to address practical, social, emotional and spiritual aspects of care, with the goal to maximize quality of life for our patients, caregivers and families.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Evaluates patient care needs on admission and on an on-going basis.
- Plans, coordinates and implements skilled care according to established nursing standards and makes revisions as required, under the physician’s plan of treatment.
- Instructs and counsels patient and family regarding nursing needs and community resources.
- Notifies physician and other appropriate Agency personnel of changes in the patient’s condition.
- Instructs and supervises nursing personnel regarding the needs of the home care patient.
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a professional nurse required.
- Home Health experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current license as a registered professional nurse in the State of California.
- Current California Driver’s License and automobile insurance that meets State of California requirements.
|Job Category||Skilled Home Health Care|