By the Bay Health is currently seeking Bereavement Associate / Interns (post grad) and Bereavement Trainees for our Grief Counseling training program in our Marin, Sonoma and San Francisco locations. We are recruiting now for Winter and Spring 2021.
Interns and Trainees provide individual, family, group and school based Grief Counseling to bereaved Hospice families and members of the community.
- Weekly individual and group supervision meeting requirements of the BBS and Graduate Degree Programs.
- A wide range of applicable educational in-services and learning opportunities.
- An hourly stipend of $22/hr.*
- Extensive training in clinical documentation in an electronic medical record.
- Development of interns and trainees theoretical orientation in a supportive environment.
- Professional counseling experience in a fast-paced medical agency
Prospective candidates must:
- Hold a Master’s degree or be currently enrolled in an accredited Master’s Degree Program in Counseling Psychology or Social Work. Appropriate registration with the BBS required.
- 1+ years of experience conducting on-going counseling preferred.
- Be knowledgeable about Loss and Grief Counseling techniques
- Be able to commit to 20-24 hrs./week, including one evening per week, for 12 months & travel to satellite sites, as needed.
- Have availability which includes Mon. or Fri. & the 1st Wednesday of each month.
- Be proficient in basic Microsoft Office applications. Experience with documentation in an electronic medical record preferred.
*No stipend is available for students.
Bilingual Candidates (Spanish, Cantonese) encouraged to apply
|Job Category||Hospice Care|