By the Bay Health is currently seeking an RN or LVN to serve as a Night On Call (NOC) Nurse in our Marin location. The ideal candidate will have finely tuned assessment skills and be knowledgeable about Hospice care best practices in order to triage incoming calls and attend to patients in the field as needed. This nurse will be covering 4-5 weekday, midnight -8:30 am shifts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide continuing care to patients/families as requested and in compliance with agency policies and procedures and applicable federal and state regulations.
- Under the guidance of the Resource Manager, responsible for patients/families including assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing services consistent with the plan of care.
- Communicate with attending physicians and other community resources to report changes and coordinate optimal care and use of resources for the patient/family.
- Maintain regular communication with Team Leaders regarding patient/family status and unusual or potentially problematic patient/family issue.
- One year experience as a professional nurse in the past three years or; Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Experience in acute care/ home health and/or hospice setting preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current license as a registered professional nurse in the State of California.
- Public Health Nursing certification highly desirable.
- HPNA certification preferred.
- Current California Driver’s License and automobile insurance that meets State of California requirements, if driving a car.
This position offers competitive pay, generous benefits and a supportive work environment as well as a sign on bonus.
|Job Category||Hospice Care|