This full-time position offers competitive pay, generous benefits and a supportive work environment as well as a $7500 sign on bonus.
By the Bay Health set the standard for hospice in the U.S. by emphasizing the role of the patient in making important medical decisions. Our spectrum of home-based services now includes Skilled Home Health Care, Palliative Care, Adult Hospice Care and Pediatric Care. Our team approach strives to address practical, social, emotional and spiritual aspects of care, with the goal to maximize quality of life for our patients, caregivers and families.
We are seeking a Nurse or Licensed Social Worker to serve as a Clinical Team Manager for one of our Sonoma/Santa Rosa based Hospice Teams. This team leader will be responsible for the implementation, delivery, coordination and supervision of transdisciplinary team services for assigned team, in compliance with organization policies and procedures and applicable laws and regulations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate and oversee all direct and indirect patient services provided by clinical personnel.
- Provides guidance and counseling to team leaders/site manager/other supervisors to assist them in continually improving all aspects of hospice care services provided through agency personnel.
- Assists clinical managers in managing clinical teams and planning.
- Analyze operational indicators to identify census changes and increases or decreases in volume that could impact staffing levels, revenues or expenses and recommend and implement as appropriate.
- Collaborates with hospice staff to provide effective coordination of services and evaluate delivery of care.
- Prepare annual budget for assigned area of responsibility and monitor allocation of resources according to budgetary limitations.
- Review and approve patient care services invoices in collaboration with finance department.
- Work with Provider Relations team to identify, develop and implement opportunities for additional or improved services and work methods and procedures to ensure program services are delivered in accordance with policy and organization mission and goals and to meet client and community needs.
- Provide oversight and implement re-distribution of resources to maximize patient care.
- Minimum of two years of nursing or social work practice experience ideally in a home health, hospice or Community health setting within the past five years.
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience preferred within the past seven years preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current license as a registered professional nurse in the State of California, BSN preferred and/or Masters in Social Work, LCSW preferred.
- HPNA and/or PHN certification preferred
- Current California Driver’s License and automobile insurance that meets State of California requirements, if driving a car.
|Job Category||Hospice Care|