Lights of Remembrance
DONATE A TRIBUTE LIGHT THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!
Throughout December, By the Bay Health holiday lights will shine in many of the communities we serve. Each donated tribute light honors a special person and helps support By the Bay Health’s compassionate care and vital community grief counseling programs.
Please check back any time between October 1 and December 31, 2022 to donate a tribute light for the holidays.
See the LIGHTS of REMEMBRANCE in December:
SONOMA HOSPICE TREE
SW Corner, Sonoma Plaza, Sonoma
- This brief 30-minute event will feature live music, spiritual readings, and a candle-lighting ritual.
- Free hot cider provided by Friends of Hospice Sonoma and Whole Foods.
BY THE BAY HEALTH CHRISTMAS TREE
AT DAVIES SYMPHONY HALL
201 Van Ness Ave., San Francisco
- Illuminated with tribute lights
- Decorated by By the Bay Health staff
- Viewed by thousands of SF Symphony patrons each holiday season
BY THE BAY HEALTH, LARKSPUR HEADQUARTERS
17 E. Sir Francis Drake Blvd., Larkspur
- Roofline illuminated with tribute lights
- Visible from Hwy 101, Larkspur Landing and the Ferry Terminal