Lights of Remembrance
DONATE A TRIBUTE LIGHT THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!
Throughout December, By the Bay Health holiday lights will shine in many of the communities we serve. Each donated tribute light honors a special person and helps support By the Bay Health’s compassionate care and vital community grief counseling programs.
We will be accepting donations for tribute lights starting October 17, 2022. Please check back then.
See the LIGHTS of REMEMBRANCE in December:
SONOMA HOSPICE TREE
SW Corner, Sonoma Plaza, Sonoma
- Tribute lights on tree will remain lit all through the month of December.
- A brief 30-minute event in the Plaza square on Dec. 4 at 6 p.m. will feature live music, spiritual readings, and a candle-lighting ritual.
- Free hot cider provided by Friends of Hospice Sonoma and Whole Foods.
BY THE BAY HEALTH CHRISTMAS TREE
AT DAVIES SYMPHONY HALL
201 Van Ness Ave., San Francisco
- Festive tree Illuminated with tribute lights
- Decorated by By the Bay Health staff
- Viewed by thousands of SF Symphony patrons each holiday season
BY THE BAY HEALTH, LARKSPUR HEADQUARTERS
17 E. Sir Francis Drake Blvd., Larkspur
- Holiday tree viewed by visitors and employees.
- Building roofline also illuminated with tribute lights
- Visible from Hwy 101, Larkspur Landing and the Ferry Terminal.